Premium WordPress Themes for your blog.
If you wish to get a premium WordPress theme that comes with great features and design, here are 2 top recommended WordPress themes websites.
FREE WordPress Theme by WooThemes
Click here for more WooThemes design
Elegant WordPress Themes (Paid Membership)
Elegant WordPress Themes provides unlimited access to the WordPress themes for one time payment. This mean you just pay one time fee and you will get unlimited access to the WordPress themes design.
Here are a few WordPress theme design:
Click Here For More Elegant WordPress Themes Design
[tags] wordpress themes, premium wordpress design, woothemes, elegant wordpress themes [/tags]
My friend Matt Garrett allow me to giveaway his Blog Tactics eReport to my blog reader, subcribers and customers. How would you like to learn more about blog and how to make money from your blog?
>>> Download the free report now <<<
>>> Download the free report now <<<
This is FREE download and you’re not require to pay any red cents for it. This is a good report to increase your knowledge for free. I hope you get benefits inside the information in this free report.
Would you like to know how to setup a membership
site without breaking the bank using free wordpress?
>>> Click here to access now <<<
That is the beauty of creating membership sites. Products that can be accessed online and offer value to your customer are great to sell. Paid memberships fit this description. Subscriptions on how to run a home business, paid newsletters on every subject imaginable, personal development, website hosting and just about anything you can think of, offering you a chance to create residual income.
Click here to access the EasyWordPress Membership Sites
Stop hunting for WordPress themes – it’s a waste of your time!
Instead of trying to constantly hack your WordPress theme to get what you want, shouldn’t you be spending your limited time writing more good stuff for your readers?
You see… no matter which pretty theme you’re searching for, it not going to make any difference to you in terms of:
- How much you earn from Google Adsense
- How much affiliate commissions you make from Clickbank
- How much targeted traffic you get to your blog
But Super Adsense WordPress Theme is amazingly different, and here’s why:
1. Advanced SEO Titles
2. Flexible Navigation Menu
3. Clickbank-Ready Profits
4. Adsense-Ready Profits
Click here to instant download “Instant WordPress Theme” Now!
Some wordpress user are getting the missing “Update button” problem with wordpress 2.2 version. That’s because every webhosting setting are not the same, so some wordpress user may experience missing ‘update button’ in theme editor.
Here are some tips you can try below to make your “update button” appear:
1. Open your FTP and login into your web server. Then look for this folder called “Themes” in your wordpress folder.
( public_html> wp-content> themes> “yourthemename” )
CHOMD “yourtheme” folder to 777 permission. then the problem should be solved.
2. If still cannot, then please CHOMD inside your theme php file to 666 or 777.
( Please CHOMD the php file back to 644 after you finish your edit. )
Extra option if you still getting the same problem:
3. CHOMD the “theme-editor.php” to 777
( wp-admin > theme-editor.php )
What is CHOMD? And How to CHOMD?
1. In short story CHOMD is give permission to admin or outsider edit the file.
2. How to CHOMD ( set permission ) ? Open up your FTP software, and login to your web server, then right click on the folder or file you want to set permission. You will see “File Attributes” or “CHOMD”. Simply click on it and type the number like 666 or 777. Or you can check the “check box” and you will see the number change.
If you have other better solution and better idea how to make the theme editor “update button” appear. Please post your comment here. Thank you.