Cash Voucher Method Still Works?

The Cash Voucher method still works to increase sales? The asnwer is YES, if you have done it correctly. Last 2 weeks I have spent my time in a few shopping mall with my friends and family, because of Christmas and New Year 2008. Most of my money spent on the same shop since last few years ago. The reason is simple: “Cash Voucher” I’m the member of the shop since last few years ago and I also join a lot of membership in bookstore, fashion shop, restaurant and many others. Because the member fee very low and get reward for every dime you have spent. Some of them have a good strategy to get more repeat sales from the existing customers. But some of the shop do not apply the “Cash Voucher” method correctly, so they failed and canceled the cash voucher promotion. Here how the Cash Voucher method works: 1. The client spend every $100 get 10 points / % 2. Once the point have reach the limit like: 50 points / 100 points the client will receive a Cash Voucher to spend in your shop again. The shop that have applied the method very successful is because they make the “Cash Voucher” like real cash. But the “Cash” is going to expire if you do not use it. If you have $50 / $100 cash going to expire, I bet you will spend it as soon as possible before expire. What if you have $1 / $5 cash going to expire? I believe there are only 20%-30% will take immediate action on it, while other will forget it ( I’m one of them ). The reason is simple — because the $1 or $5 cash voucher doesn’t seems very attractive and people are lazy if you have ask to drive your car to shopping mall because of the $5 cash voucher? Most people will say “Forget it”. My vehicle gas or petrol is more value than the $5 cash voucher. Do you see my point? If you give a few dollar cash voucher to the client, 80% of people will see it “NO Value”. Most people will only apply the voucher when they need it. If you give $50 or $100 cash voucher, the client will come to buy again because they afraid to lose. The shop owner do not give the cash voucher if the client do not spend enough of money to accumulate the points. Let’s say the client has spent around $300 in that shop, so the client get 30 points ( or $30 ) – but the shop owner do not release the cash voucher to the client yet because the $30 cash voucher seems not enough attractive, so the shop owner give the cash voucher to the client until they have spent enough money to get the $50 cash voucher. Wow! If you get $50 Cash Voucher and the expire date is next week, will you miss it? I bet 95% of people will take action to apply the cash voucher before it expire. The rest 5% it could be the client forgot the expire date, do not have money to buy again so they are qualify to apply the cash voucher or they have give to their friends and family. In conclusion: Let your client spend more before release the cash voucher to them. Help them accumulate the point until it reach $50 – $100 instead of giving them $1 – $5 cash vouchers separately. Let your client spend more to get the voucher — they will feel the Cash Voucher like their hard earned money because they have spent so much of money in order to get the $50 or $100 cash voucher.

Facebook comments:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *